There are dozens of exercises that can be done for bodybuilding chest muscle. But knowing them all is not necessary; today we shall focus on the best exercises for the mass builders. With these exercises, you can build your own routine to break the monotony. Along with these exercises, it is important to support your workout with a good diet and a few supplements necessary for gaining muscle. The
The top chest-building exercises at home- with equipment
These exercises can be done at home with the use of a dumbbell set or by using adjustable dumbbells.
- Flat dumbbell press- In this, you need to lie facing-upwards on the bench with your fleet fat on the floor. Your arms have to be straight with dumbbells just straight over the chest. The hands should be in a triangle shape, and then slowly bend the elbow and while doing this the hands should gradually move wide apart.
- Incline and decline dumbbell press- In the incline, you would isolate the upper pecs while in the decline one you will isolate the lower pecs. In incline, the higher the angle is the more stress would shift to the upper pecs. In the decline press, you have to be slightly inverted.
- Flat dumbbell flyes- You should lie with your face up on the bench, the back should be flat and the arms should be straight with dumbbells straight over the chest.
- Incline dumbbell flyes- In this exercise, the upper pecs have to be isolated. The bench angle has to be different in this incline dumbbell flyes.
- Decline dumbbell flyes- It is just the opposite of the incline dumbbell flyes and the bench should be adjusted in a declining way in order to isolate the lower pecs.
Stability ball, suspension trainers and resistance bands are a few other types of equipment that can be used for working out the chest muscles at home. These exercises are good and easy to learn especially for those who are learning how to workout at home, with light equipment. Even if you do not have any equipment, you can build chest muscles at home with these exercises.